%2520GABLES.jpg)



Heya!
So after consulting with my 2 gurus
I finally settled on the second one
Mainly because its so close to school
and also because its more spacious!
I was also able to put a deposit on it, which seals off thr deal
But not before I had to call to cancel the 1st contract
And men, was that a tough one
What suprised me was how concerned I was of the 1st Lady's feelings
that it took me almost an hours of convincing from Tolani to finally be able to call her
But she was pretty nice about it and she promised to tear my application and check when it arrives
I will sha still call my bank to cancel the check
Being from Lagos, I can't let a kokoye show me Miami style!
lol
(ok, that was just wrong...no porn intended)
...
1 comment:
lol @ miami style...shuu you have to let them know you're from the birthplace of 419...your peoples created gbajue...lol
ps: yay...am a guru...
Post a Comment