Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Let it Out!

I think I should have studied philosophy in school
but its ok though, I might go back for my masters
right after an associate degree in Tailoring :-)

Have you ever thought about it?
Anything that comes out of you relieves you
When you pee
When you poop
When you fart
When you cough up a sputum
When you cry
When you share a secret
When you vent
When you scream
When you sneeze
When you sweat
When you tell someone the way you feel about them
Plus some other things I'd like to leave to your imagination

And the opposite is true
if you hold any of the above in
you feel a lot of pressure, physically or mentally
and it might make you not feel too well

So let it out people...and feel some relief!

1 comment:

dScR?Be said...

ITS SOOOOOOO TRUE!!! And of course I can guess who this is.
If it isn't my sister's DOCTOR friend, mehn, i dunno why i'm stalling with my gift card. I hope it hasn't expired sha....